Sana R. Rupani, ESQ
As a child of immigrants from South Asia, Sana has a unique perspective on the importance of familial relationships. She guides Georgians through divorce, child custody disputes, child support, and adoption. Sana is honored to expand access to justice to those who speak Hindi, Urdu, or Gujarati.
Sana graduated magna cum laude from Emory University, College of Arts and Sciences with dual degrees in Political Science and Philosophy and earned her J.D. from Emory University School of Law. In law school, Sana worked for the DeKalb County Child Advocates Office, the Barton Juvenile Defender Clinic, and the Gwinnett County District Attorney’s Office. She was also greatly involved with the Family and Child Law Society and the South Asian Law Students Association.
Sana received the Kurt Kegel Memorial Scholarship to attend the Family Law Institute in May of 2017. Sana was also selected as a speaker for the Family Law Nuts and Bolts Seminar covering the topic “Tailoring Your Practice to Meet Your Client’s Needs.”
Sana lives in Buckhead, but frequently travels to her home State of Texas. She is an avid Atlanta Hawks basketball fan.
Sana R. Rupani, ESQ
Georgia Supreme Court
Georgia Court of Appeals
All Georgia State Trial Courts
Emory University, School of Law
- Emory Summer Child Advocacy Program (ESCAP) Grant selection committee
- Leader in Emory Law Professionalism Program for Spring and Fall semesters 2018, and Spring 2019
- Young Lawyer’s Division Solo/Small Firm Practice Committee
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- South Asian Bar Association – Georgia (SABA-GA)
- Executive Board of SABA-GA (2018); recently appointed Secretary
- Co-Chair for the Communications Section of the GAWL Executive Board (2018)
- Pro-Bono All Star for the Pro Bono Resource Center of the State Bar of Georgia
- Panel speaker, Impactful Associations for the Transition into Law Practice Program
- Panel leader, Empowerment Summit
- Kessler-Eidson Program for Trial Techniques, Emory Law
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America “Ones to Watch” 2020, 2021, 2022
- Georgia Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” 2022